The Northern and Southern Chapters of the Visual Resources Association
& the University of California, Santa Barbara, are pleased to invite you to
CaVraCon, June 16 and 17, 2011.
This two-day conference includes a
wide variety of workshops, sessions, presentations, open houses and tours,
demonstrations, and case studies.
– Using the Getty Vocabularies and building local authority files
– Improving digitization workflows
– Adding books to digital image collections
– Using the VRA Custom XMP panel for embedded metadata
– Deploying CollectionSpace
– ARTstor’s Shared Shelf
– Plenary speech from the VRA president
– demonstrations of products such as Content Clips and eBeam Engage
– insights from a documentary photographer
– VRA/ARLIS conference highlights
– short sessions on sharing image collections, subject indexing,
architecture collection overview
– UCSB library and collection open house hour
and much more! Come and learn about innovations in image collection
management, meet others in the field, learn about UCSB’s collection and
campus, network and socialize.
Registration is now open:
information on local travel: